SHERMAN HEALTH SYSTEMS
Committment to Online Security
* Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Personal information is accessible only by staff and volunteers designated to handle requests. All SHS agents and contractors with access to personal information are also bound to adhere to this policy as part of their contract with SHS.
Personal Information SHS May Collect Online
* The SHS may collect the following types of personal information: names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone and facsimile numbers, billing information, and inquiry information.
How SHS May Use Personal Information Collected Online
* Unless you consent, SHS will use your personal information only for the purpose for which it was submitted, such as to reply to inquiries, handle billing and business requests related to SHS, and we will use such information to provide operational notices, in program recordkeeping and to conduct research on industry marketplace practices. Our research may lead to the publication of aggregate demographical data but will not result in the reporting or publication of any personal information provided to us. At certain points where personal information is collected on our site, there may be a box where you may indicate you would like to be on a list to receive information about other SHS programs and services and about ways to support SHS. At any time you can add or remove your name from our mailing list by contacting us at info@LiveHappyCalmAndPainFree.com
Help Us Keep Your Personal Information Accurate
* If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please email us with the new information or your review request at info@LiveHappyCalmAndPainFree.com.
Computer Tracking and Cookies
* Our web site is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by its visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our site. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.